Reading Books have now gone out to all children.
- It is extremely important that your child reads to you every day.
- Please record this in their planner.
- Books will also be changed on a Friday.
- It is good practice if your child reads the same book over the week, this will help them with their phonics knowledge and word recognition.
- It will also improve their fluency. This is the speed of their reading.
- Please send their books into school every day. I will also be listening to them read in school.
- Their planners will be looked at and signed every Friday.